- Drinks In Dundee
- City Centre
BrewDog Dundee opened in 2014 as BrewDog’s fourth bar in Scotland. It is located at Chamber Building Panmure Street, Dundee DD1 IED.
With its extended beer garden and now the only carbon negative bar in Dundee it was voted the one of the top 5 best bars in Scotland in 2019.
There is a wide range of beers with 29 taps and they’re able to can on site for takeaway and offer tasters of all the beers on draft. There’s also two beer fridges with a wide range of BrewDog and guest beers. it’s not just beer and there’s a full pizza menu with a wide variety from vegetarain, vegan and GF options as well as cheese and charcuterie boards, salads and a children’s menu.
Events and deals at BrewDog Dundee include:
- Vegan Mondays – 2-4-1 on all vegetarian and vegan pizzas every Monday.
- Mind Games – very popular quiz night that is held every Tuesday nights between 7pm-9pm.
- Brewback & Sides- monthly collaboration on the first Wednesday of the month with the multi-award winning barbers from Hard Grind who host a monthly pop-up barbers here which includes discounted cuts and trims while drinking awesome beers.
- Prosecco Fridays where bottles of prosecco are only £15 each.
- Local Sundays – the first Sunday of the month if you wear the bars t-shirt you get 20% off your food.
- Deskdog – Bring your laptop and use their free wifi to work from the bar and receive unlimited tea and coffee then a pint of Punk IPA at the end of the day for £10.
Brewdog Dundee is located directly opposite the McManus Art Gallery & Museum. So you can have Beer Culture and Beer + Culture.
- Craft Beer
- Dog Friendly
- Gluten Free Options
- Late Night Venue
- Light Bites
- Outdoor seating
- Vegan Options
- Vegetarian Options